Take the stress out of getting dressed in the morning. Follow a few simple guidelines and you will be ready to roll each day.
1. Take 15 minutes the night before to pick out your clothing. (you know, just like mom used to do before the first day of school)
2. Look your items over for loose or missing buttons, wrinkles, or tears.
3. Iron anything that needs it.
4. Pick out your undergarments, shoes, and accessories and lay them out.
5. Leave your animals at home. Lint roll everything.
6. Go to bed knowing you are ready to take on the next day.
Now go ahead and press that snooze button!
Tina’s Tip: Have a “go to” outfit…ALWAYS! If you wear something and receive multiple compliments on it, remember what it was you were wearing, write it down, or take a picture. The next time you are in a rush to go somewhere you will have the perfect outfit already put together.